Wild garlic soup is a pleasant addition to your spring diet. There are many recipes for wild garlic soup, but ours is very simple and delicious.
- Wild garlic
- Spring onion
- Plant oil
- Soft flour
- Sour cream
- Prepare all of the necessary ingredients for cooking soup and chop spring onions, wild garlic and potatoes.
- Sauté onions in a large pot.
- After a while, add a little soft flour to form roux.
- Pour water over roux, add a pinch of salt and simmer for a while.
- Add chopped potatoes and cook them until soft.
- Add wild garlic to the soup.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- In the end, pour a little milk or sour cream into the soup and blend it with a hand blender.