Pasta or spaghetti with fresh wild garlic are a delicious and healthy dish. As is common with pasta dishes, they are easy to prepare, which is why the dish is very popular. Read our simple guide to preparing delicious pasta with this fantastic herb.
- Wild garlic
- Regular garlic
- Spaghetti (or other pasta)
- Plant oil
- Tomato sauce
- Boil water, add a little oil (so that the pasta does not stick) and a pinch of salt.
- Put pasta into boiling water, stir regularly.
- Meanwhile, sauté minced garlic on a pan.
- Add tomato sauce, salt to taste and heat while stirring regularly.
- Add chopped olives into tomato sauce and cook for a while.
- When pasta is ready, strain it and put it on a plate.
- Pour tomato sauce over pasta.
- Cover with grated cheese and toss with finely chopped wild garlic.
Enjoy! We wish you lots of health!
Leave a Reply