Toasted wild garlic canapés are ready in a couple of minutes and cost almost nothing. You will only need a few rolls, some butter and fresh wild garlic.
A tasty treat with wild garlic
- Toast sliced rolls from both sides on a pan.
- Spread butter.
- Toss with chopped wild garlic.
Do you love healthy spreads? Avail yourself of the gifts of spring and prepare a delicious and healthy wild garlic spread. You can put it on fresh bread, rolls or a baguette. Bon appetit!
Wild Garlic Spread
- Fresh wild garlic
- Cheese spread
- Sour cream
- Garlic clove
- Ground four spices
- Mix cheese spread, butter and sour cream at a ratio of 4 to 1 to 1.
- Wash 10 to 15 leaves of wild garlic and cut them into larger pieces.
- Mince garlic clove.
- Add ground spices to taste.
- Mix everything thoroughly and toss with chopped wild garlic leaves.
- Put spread on fresh or toasted bread, roll or baguette.